On this edition of Parallax Views previous guest Ed Opperman, private investigator & host of The Opperman Report, returns to discuss current Trump controversies (or is that Trumptroversies) involving Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen, the unsavory billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, and other scandals.
We begin the conversation by delving into Ed's recent interaction with actor Tom Arnold, who is currently making a documentary for Viceland attempting to expose the skeletons in Trump's closet. From there we delve into what's been called the "Worst Day in Trump's Presidency" with the convictions of Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort. Then we turn our attention to the figure of Jeffrey Epstein, the billionaire convicted of sex with underage girls, whose ties to Trump have been much less covered in the media.
Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump
The conversation goes in all kinds of directions from there including:
- Ed's take on QAnon or, as I like to call it, QAnonsense
- Stormy Daniel attorney Michael Avenatti's announcenment that he's exploring a run for President under the Democratic Party ticket
- Whether Roger Stone will be the next Trump guy to go down, and an anecdote from Ed about personally having dealt with Stone's people
- The escort industry and blackmail
- Ed's show with Neil Sanders about Cambridge Analytica and the right-wing's money networks
- Dave McGowan's "Weird Scenes Inside the Cannyon" about military-industrial complex connections to Laurel Canyon's 1960's rock 'n' roll scene, Ed's role in promoting McGowan's work, and his interactions with McGowan over the years
- Scandals involving high-profile figures like Sylvester Stallone, Rudy Guliani, and much more!